BKE Tyler Jean
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info.
- Relaxed fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Tacking, hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 82% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.