BKE Tyler Jean
- Relaxed fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pintucked and pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Tyler Jean 1 1
Great Jeans I am a bigger guy and it's always hard to find a brand of jeans that fit the way I want them to. I tried BKE a few years back and that was it! BKE brand jeans are the best jeans for the money. You get a very good, top notch fit for a reasonable price. This particular style is no different. They do run a bit long, but as you wear and break them in, they become the perfect pair of jeans. These jeans do come with a bit of dremeling and frays. What makes them great is that BKE attached a patch on the underside of the jean legs which keeps the cold Ohio winds out and adds some contrasting style. Well done! Would've bought two pairs if they had more than one 40L. October 29, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.