BKE Tyler Jean
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info.
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Tyler Jean 1 1
Mentor Ohio I recently bought a pair of Tyler jeans from the Mentor store. The manager there Dana was outstanding! She made my trip to the store great. I have been buying from buckle.com for 5 years and always shopped online because I felt it was easier, but I will be shopping at the Mentor store now as well because of the service I was provided. Thank you again Dana and Buckle! October 7, 2012
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.