BKE Tyler Jean
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced and darted double back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Tyler Jean 1 1
Large hole right at the knee?? I'm an avid weight lifter with large thighs and small waist. I was thrilled to finally find a pair of jeans that fit. However, why do they have to put a series of large holes right on the knees (right where they are worn and will grow)??? These jeans only last a few months and I'm afraid to wash them. January 17, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.