BKE Tyler Jean
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidery on silicone injected back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
BKE Tyler Jean 1 1
Favorite Jeans The Tyler's are great Jeans. I have been wearing this fit for years now. They fit comfortably and have a relaxed feel. Best jeans made at buckle in my opinion. Buckle should never phase out this style! December 19, 2012
Silicone is injected onto the back side of the fabric to form a very defined 3D shape.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.