BKE Tyler Jean$69.95 Item #14410ABM4249
- Relaxed fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- Embroidery on back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash in cold water separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
BKE Tyler Jean 2 2
Style for the Slim and Tall I am 6'8", and I don't like wearing old man jeans or cowboy jeans (Wranglers). My wife and friends call me "metro" in a good way. My wife likes that I am careful about how I dress and that I care about being fashionable. These jeans are AMAZING. They fit extremely well. This is the only place that I can find a 32/38 in a stylish jean (and I'm lucky when they show up even here!). These jeans are absolutely Perfect. My wife gave me one pair for my birthday, and when they came and I tried them on, I immediately ordered another pair in a different wash. I can't get over how well they fit, and how nice they look. One is is very dark with no fraying or holes, and the other came with a frayed area over the thigh and more "sanding." I am loving these jeans! The boot-cut is just big enough without being too wide. The cut through the thighs and butt fit just right (and I get comments from my wife all the time about it). Guys, don't hesitate. Buy these jeans! December 17, 2012
jeans made smaller than Seth I bought these for my son, I usually buy Seth jeans for him & these are made a little smaller, so I had to return them & get one size larger, but he loves them & they are beautiful jeans. January 6, 2013
1-2 of 2