BKE Tyler Jean
- Relaxed fit, bootleg, zip fly
- Mid-rise, 21" bottom opening
- 26"-26 1/2" thigh
- Hand sanding, grinding, whiskering, fill yarn and abrasion details
- Tied and tacked pockets and waistband
- Stitch accents on back pockets
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.