BKE Tyler Straight Jean
- Boys sizes available! See Size Guide for more info.
- Relaxed fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately, cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.