BKE Tyler Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and whiskering details
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold, seperately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.