BKE Vintage Welder Jean$64.95 Item #14419BVW003
- Relaxed fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
BKE Vintage Welder Jean 2 2
Similar to Levy's First, I don't recommend buying jeans online that you're not familiar with - The wash/dye of the Welder jeans that I received has several spots between the knee and ankle that wrinkled during the procces. Doesn't look as evenly washed/dyed as the product pictures. I will not return them as I'm not THAT picky.Second, I'm 6'3" 200 lbs and I wear a BKE Derek in 33L. These jeans run small. I ordered a pair of the Welder in 34L and a pair of the Mechanics in 33L. The Mechanics are a slimmer fit to begin with but they were WAY too tight on me. The 34L in the BKE Vintage Welder fit more similarly to the 33L in the Derek. Another reason to buy in person. I'll be returning the 33L Mechanics and exchanging them...Final though on the Welder: After one laundry cycle the Welders wash kept fairly well. It lost some of the tint though and they kept their shape nicely. The length seemed to shorten a tad but the fit in the waist remained. I'm happy with the fit of these jeans but I wish I had bought them at a store instead of online - This is the 3rd time I have received jeans that appear to be a factory 2nd #Or on the fine line of being labeled a second according to their quality standards# It will take a few more washes for the wrinkles to go away that were caused in the dyeing process...Happy with the fit. They're similar to a pair of Levy's that I have in terms of quality - Probably not worth $65.00 September 5, 2013
Good looking jean Jeans fit well, are comfortable, and look good. Because of the way they were dyed there are some darker splotches in areas, but nothing too noticeable or significant. April 5, 2013
1-2 of 2