BKE Wendi Stretch Short
- Mid-rise zip fly 4 1/2" stretch short
- Unconstructed waistband
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- Broken stitch on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- 75% Cotton, 24% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A method where the stitch is intentionally interrupted to form a random design.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.