Blue 84 Nebraska Sweatshirt
- Distressed "Huskers" graphic burnout fleece sweatshirt
- Raglan sleeves
- Raw edge appliques
- Body length 25" on size medium
- 50% Polyester, 37% Cotton, 13% Rayon.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
A sleeve joined to the body of a garment by a long, slanting seam starting at the neck and continuing around the armhole.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.