Buckaroo Bootcut Jean
- Slim fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on embossed back pockets
- Bleach wash, hand sanding, whiskering, tacking and dremmeling details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buckaroo label on back
- 74% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 3% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash in cold water. Color may transfer. When new wash inside out to retain color. Tumble dry medium.
- Must be washed with like colors for ten washes to avoid bleeding. Until washed ten times, staining may occur when denim is worn with lighter colors. Impossible to claim refundment, to claim exchange or to ask repair, regarding tatter. Vintage items are made for worn-out clothes effect.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.