Buckaroo Slim Straight Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Super slim through the hip and thigh
- 13" bottom opening
- Rhinestone metal accent on back flap pocket
- Grinding, tacking, dremmeling, paint splatter, hand sanding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Embroidered Buckaroo label on back
- Due to the super slim fit these jeans run a size to two sizes smaller
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash cold. Color may transfer when new. Wash inside out to retain color. Tumble dry medium.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.