Buckaroo Straight Jean
- Slim fit zip fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Lowrise, 16" bottom opening
- Frayed embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and grinding details
- Leather Buckaroo label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Color may transfer when new. Wash inside out to retain color. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry medium.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.