Buckle Black Nine Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 20 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and denim lined cuts with fill yarn details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Buckle Black Nine Jean 1 1
Great The product was just as described. Your customer service was the best that I have ever dealt with. TOTALLY OUTSTANDING!!!!!! January 7, 2014
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.