Buffalo Ash Skinny Jean
- Slim fit zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered graphic back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 74% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 1% Elastane.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.