Buffalo Brady Jean
- Slim fit straight leg jean
- Low rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Silicone injected back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
Due to the exclusive distressed look of this jean, abrasion marks, rips & tears may appear or enlarge through wearing and washing.
Silicone is injected onto the back side of the fabric to form a very defined 3D shape.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.