Buffalo Brady Jean
- Slim fit straight leg jean
- Low rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced faux flap back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Buffalo Brady Jean 1 1
Good Comfortable Jeans. Cheap Buttons. Theses jeans fit very well. The form is nice, the style is nice. They work great with boots because of the slight flare at the bottom. However, the button is a problem. Granted this is my first pair, I have had them for less than a week and worn them twice. The primary button that hold them together has popped off. For 110$ I expect a bit more. My 40$ pants from other companies are over 6 months old and have no had this defect. I will be going into the store tonight to see what can be done as they advertised "free lifetime alterations" to me. Hopefully we can get this resolved. Otherwise though, they are super comfortable and fit great. Better buttons. PLEASE! December 5, 2012
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.