- Slim fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Low rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Piping on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Have a Question?
Visit our Denim Guide
D Fits have slightly more room in the hips and thigh than the “S” Fits.
Buffalo Dilbert Jean is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5
from Nice jeans - run small A very nice pair of jeans. I like the wash and the stiching. I don't like the sizing. I own a few pairs of Buffalo jeans, regular fit, skinny, stright or bootcut .. all size 32 .. and they fit very confortable in the waist. These I had to exchange for a size 33 and they still feel snuger in the waist then the 32's.
Date published: 2012-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5
from Amazing jeans I bought these jeans while shopping for my girlfriend, and I absolutely love them. They fit your body, but they're not too tight. However, where I usually wear a 30 waist, I had to get a 31 in these, so they run a bit small in the waist. Otherwise, everything about these is great. I would also advise you that the pockets are embroidered, and do not have leather on them (as I thought they did)
Date published: 2011-12-19