Buffalo Don Jean
- Slim fit straight leg jean
- Low rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Pieced back flap pockets
- Hand sanding and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Due to exclusive distressed look of this jean, abrasion marks, rips & tears may appear or enlarge through wearing and washing.
D Fits have slightly more room in the hips and thigh than the S Fits.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.