Sorry, this product is currently not available on buckle.com.
- Slim fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Low rise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered leather applique back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Have a Question?
D Fits have slightly more room in the hips and thigh than the “S” Fits.
Buffalo Don Jean is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5
from great jeans Bought these for my for xmas. Wish I would have got me a pair also ! Look way better than the picture on the site, great looking jeans and the price was fantastic ! Got them on special for less then 40.00.
Date published: 2014-12-09
Rated 3 out of 5
from Good Jean but too long Always buy 30/32 but had to get this pair tailored about an inch so it did not go past my shoes. I would recommend buying at least a inch shorter then you are used to.
Date published: 2014-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5
from Buffalo Don These jeans have a superior denim quality. You feel like you should be in a music video when you have them on. They are a little darker than the picture shows. They run tight (as the buffalo d fit jeans do). My pair was a little long, but Buckle has free alterations, thank you buckle!
Date published: 2011-10-17