Buffalo Dorick Jean
- Slim fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Lowrise, 18 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidered leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Painted Buffalo label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron on medium.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.