Buffalo Evan Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Low rise, 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and bleach spot details
- Button fly
- Flocked Buffalo label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A print process where small poly fibers are glued to the garment to give a soft, raised texture.