Buffalo Game Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced faux back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buffalo label on back
G Fits transition well between slim and regular fit categories.
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.