Buffalo Game-X Jean$119.00 Item #19380BM14643
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique on pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Buffalo Game-X Jean 3 3
Loved the jeans... until they ripped... I really liked these jeans and every time I went into the store I always wanted a pair of Buffalo jeans but just didn't want to spend the money. I finally broke down and bought a pair and loved wearing them, they fit great and looked really nice, but after a week or two I squatted down to pick something up and rip... completely destroyed... very sad. I wish I could fix them February 27, 2014
Most comfortable pair I owned, but also the most cheaply made. :( I own 10+ pairs of Buffalo jeans (all purchased at BKE) and I was super excited when I found this soft, thin, comfortable pair of Buffalos. Unfortunately, like the other reviewer mentioned, they fell apart (badly) after less than a month of use with very little wear/tear. Obviously by making the jean softer and lighter made this pair of denim way too susceptible to splits and tears. I do NOT recommend buying this pair of jeans if you plan to wear them more than once in a blue moon. :( February 8, 2014
great fit, poor reliability I have washed and worn these jeans several times in the month I have had them. worn twice a week and washed 4-6 times. The knee has already torn across, and the backside of the thigh has also ripped. I am a 33 waist, athletic, and these were not abused. I like the thin material, but these are just not reliable. I have same thickness bke brand jeans that I have worn for a year and they have not torn. February 5, 2014
1-3 of 3