Buffalo Gary Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.