Buffalo Gilbert Jean
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Pieced embossed back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
G Fits transition well between slim and regular fit categories.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.