Buffalo Gobe JeanSALE $99.97 was $129.00 Item #19380BM12902R
- Regular fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Piping detail on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and dremmeling details
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Buffalo Gobe Jean 3 3
Soft thin favorites I have worn these jeans a few times a week for about a year now. Super soft sanded denim and a perfect weight unlike any jeans I have ever owned before. Like night and day total opposite to stiff raw selvage I wear most other times. Great to lounge around in. Wearing them right now and they feel as good as sweat pants; thin but thicker than linen. Truly unique comfort. I will buy these again once they wear out. Hand washing them wet feels more like a dress shirt. November 14, 2013
Durability isn't there On my 2nd pair of these and both pairs only lasted 3-4 months before getting tears on the back of the thigh right below the back pocket. Between the two pairs it happened once on each side. I do love the thin stretchy material and the comfort, but obviously the durability has gone out the window. This has never happened with any other jean I have purchased. I can't be spending this kind of money on a pair of jeans that has this poor of quality. February 23, 2014
Great jeans Light weight comfortable jeans. Runs long. Would buy again. May 22, 2012
1-3 of 3