Buffalo Labalo Jean
- Relaxed fit bootcut zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Leather applique on back embroidered pockets
- Grinding, dremmeling and hand sanding details
- Leather Buffalo cut-out label on back
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.