Buffalo Nilorn T-Shirt
- Graphic burnout faux 2-fer sleeveless t-shirt
- Raw edge and flocking details
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry. Cool iron.
- This fabric has been created using a burnout process. Wash before wearing as color can rub off on to other fabrics.
- Chest measures 38" on a size medium.
- Center back length measures 26".
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: Medium
A technique using a chemical paste that breaks down a layer of fabric to create a patterned effect. This can sometimes result in a 'sheer' look.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A print process where small poly fibers are glued to the garment to give a soft raised texture.