Buffalo Paloma Stretch Short
- Low rise zip fly 2" frayed stretch short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Crochet appliques
- Hand sanding, grinding, cut with fill yarn and dremmeling details
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron at medium temperature if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.