Buffalo Sabalo Jean
- Slim fit zip fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Leather applique on back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Buffalo cut-out label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron medium if needed
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.