Buffalo Semmor Jean
- Slim fit zip fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Leather applique on back pieced pockets
- Grinding and hand sanding details
- Rubber and canvas Buffalo label on back
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Due to exclusive distressed look of this jean abrasion marks, rips and tears may appear or enlarge through wearing and washing.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.