Buffalo Six Jean
- Slim fit jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 16 1/2" bottom opening
- Embroidery on silicone injected back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and tacking details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium iron if needed.
Silicone is injected onto the back side of the fabric to form a very defined 3D shape.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.