Buffalo Tailor Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 20" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, and grinding details
- Zip fly
- Leather Buffalo label on back
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron medium if needed.
- Model Info: Height: 5'10" | Chest: 38" | Waist: 33" | Hip: 39" | Wearing Size: 30x32
|Men's Jean Sizes
||24-24 1/2" thigh
||25-25 1/2" thigh
||26-26 1/2" thigh
||27-27 1/2" thigh
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.