Corral Embroidered Cowboy BootSALE $216.00 was $270.00 Item #23226A1137
- Leather western boot
- Mid-calf 10 1/2" shaft, snip toe
- 2" heel
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Genuine leather.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
Corral boots are hand crafted in Leon, Mexico by highly skilled boot makers. Due to the nature of working with natural leathers and exotic materials, there will be variances in the look from boot-to-boot. The sole of your boot is attached to the leather upper with nail heads which is part of the natural construction of the boot.
Corral Embroidered Cowboy Boot 3 3
the problem with my boots i love my new boots, except living in northerjn indiana , i walked from my car over a shoveled driveway (snow) the soles of the boots only got slightly damp, when i walked through my home and it took approximitely 20 minutes to realize that the dye on the soles had ran on to the carpet everywhere i steppped. i contacted corral and she told me she had heard of this problem before, and i would have to take it up with "BUCKLE". she had no suggestions as to what to put on the soles to seal them. i wasn't happy with this response considerind i have purchased 2 pair of corral boots in the last 3 monthes and i expected something like this NOT to happen. they are not cheap boots. February 2, 2013
Had same problem with carpet The bottom of these boots are black and they bleed on carpet when wet. I had the same thing on my carpet. Black boot prints on my floor. The bottom of boots are caked with black shoe polish. My husband took an old towel and it was completely black after rubbing off the polish. Now the bottoms of shoes are looking white on bottom. Love the boots but Corral needs to fix this problem. And corral should pay for our carpet to be replaced cuz I have used the carpet cleaner on it a few times and its still on my carpet. December 26, 2012
Buyer Beware I loved this boot and was so sad to have to return. Wore them out on a damp evening and the left black stains everywhere. I tried removing the stains from my own carpet and the dye is still there somewhat. Buckle was great, as usual. I don't understand why Corral Boots would put such a terrible finish on such gorgeous boots. If you wet your thumb and rub even on the side of the heel you can see that the black comes right off. Even worse after walking in them. Returned the boots but will still have to have my carpets cleaned. Bummer! November 4, 2012
1-3 of 3