Corral Embroidered Cowboy Boot$178.00 Item #23226R1973
- Textured leather western boot
- Tall 12 1/2" shaft, snip toe
- 2" heel
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Genuine leather.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
Corral boots are hand crafted in Leon, Mexico by highly skilled boot makers. Due to the nature of working with natural leathers and exotic materials, there will be variances in the look from boot-to-boot. The sole of your boot is attached to the leather upper with nail heads which is part of the natural construction of the boot.
Corral Embroidered Cowboy Boot 2 2
Luv my new tiffany blue boots So I'm obsessed with the color tiffany blue so when I saw these on the window display it was love at first sight! They are a little snug but the sales lady promised me they will stretch! Can't wait to wear them with my cream summer dress with touches of coral & my jean jacket plus my coral & tiffany blue color accessories! March 12, 2013
AMAZING BOOTS, RUN VERY SMALL these boots are absolutely amazing! i love love love them... BUT unfortunately, they are far too small so ill be sending them back. my size typically is an 8, so that is what i ordered. i wear a 7-8.5 depending on the shoe, and when i reorder these ill definitely be ordering a 9. other then that, the look, feel, and smell screams good quality. i recommend these boots! they are well worth the price. September 1, 2012
1-2 of 2