Corral Lace Inset Cowboy Boot$315.00 Item #23226A3038
- Distressed leather western boot
- Tall 13" shaft, snip toe
- 2" heel
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Genuine leather.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
Corral boots are hand crafted in Leon, Mexico by highly skilled boot makers. Due to the nature of working with natural leathers and exotic materials, there will be variances in the look from boot-to-boot. The sole of your boot is attached to the leather upper with nail heads which is part of the natural construction of the boot.
Corral Lace Inset Cowboy Boot 1 1
Couldn't Be Happier! I couldn't be happier with my boots. First of all, I was very impressed with the shipping. I had my boots within 2 days! Also, the quality of the Coral boots are amazing (as always.) This is my second pair of Corals & I will by no other type of boots. && the Buckle has a selection that is limited to this site. Very impressed. If you are on the fence about these boots JUST BUY THEM! you'll be beyond happy. March 1, 2014
1-1 of 1