Corral Metallic Embroidered Cowboy Boot$190.00 Item #23226AB003
- Distressed leather western boot
- Mid-calf 10" shaft, snip toe
- 3" heel
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Genuine leather.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
Corral boots are hand crafted in Leon, Mexico by highly skilled boot makers. Due to the nature of working with natural leathers and exotic materials, there will be variances in the look from boot-to-boot. The sole of your boot is attached to the leather upper with nail heads which is part of the natural construction of the boot.
Corral Metallic Embroidered Cowboy Boot 1 1
So CUTE! Size runs a little big, but worth it! I'm nearly always a size 9 1/2 in all shoes. However, these boots seem to run quite a bit bigger than a normal shoes. I got them in an 8 1/2 and the fit exactly as a boot should, A little snug because the boot is genuine leather and they stretch to fit your foot perfectly. I'd suggest ordering a full size smaller. But these are absolutely ADORABLE! And a really great price considering the quality and comparing them to other boots. Love them! February 21, 2013
1-1 of 1