Corral Sierra Harness Boot
- Vintage Series
- Studded leather western boot
- Short 5 1/2" shaft, round toe
- 1 1/2" heel
- Lightly cushioned insole
- Genuine leather.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
Our new vintage line includes boots that are hand finished in order to achieve their vintage look. This adds character and individualism to each and every pair. By hand crafting and finishing, this guarantees that no two pair will be identical. Tinting, abrasions and scaring are all part of the character of the boot.
We changed our page. Tell us what you think.
|Women's Shoe Conversion Chart|
- Available in whole and half sizes.