Corral Two-Tone Fringe Cowboy Boot$280.00 Item #23226A1179
- Vintage Series
- Cut-out distressed leather western boot
- Tall 13" shaft, snip toe
- 2" heel
- 6" fringe
- Genuine leather.
- Boot Care:
- Wiping down the leather uppers after each wear will keep your boots looking their best. An occasional good cleaning and conditioning is also recommended. When putting on your boot, make sure your foot is on the ground when sliding your heel into the boot. This will prevent excessive pressure on the side pull-tabs.
- Footwear Return Guidelines:
- Any uncertainties about the style and fit of your footwear should be resolved before wearing them outside.
- Footwear being returned, must be: in new condition (no wear on the inside or outside) unless defective.
- Returned in the original box, with stickers attached.
- Due to the nature of leather/suede, small variances of color in the skin may occur, this is in no way considered a defect. These are inherent characteristics of leather/suede and will enhance the individual look of your garment.
- Made in Mexico.
Corral boots are hand crafted in Leon, Mexico by highly skilled boot makers. Due to the nature of working with natural leathers and exotic materials, there will be variances in the look from boot-to-boot. The sole of your boot is attached to the leather upper with nail heads which is part of the natural construction of the boot.
Corral Two-Tone Fringe Cowboy Boot 1 1
love the side fringe I saw these beautiful black and tan fringed corral cowgirl boots on your website and said thats what iam getting my girlfriend for her birthday i went down to my local buckle store and ordered a pair they came in a couple of days gave them to my girlfriend and she loves them said that were just what she has always wanted we went out that night and she proudly showed them off with her jeans tucked in thank you buckle for carring them she said they fit like a glove November 1, 2012
1-1 of 1