Cult of Individuality Bohemi Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Pieced back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Embroidered Cult label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.