Cult of Individuality Vixen Curvy Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $149.00 Item #26068722130A
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Swarovski crystals on back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Embroidereed Cult label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Cult of Individuality Vixen Curvy Stretch Jean 4 4
LOVE I love these jeans! They are sooo comfortable! I think they run big. I bought a 28 as that is the size I wear in most my other jeans & they are a bit loose. I still wear them but a 27 would have perfectly. The distressing is just right & reinforced! I am ordering another pair (different style) right now! September 18, 2013
Great Jeans! I have an hourglass figure so finding jeans that are comfortable and look great isn't always easy. I had actually never heard of this brand before, so I was a little hesitant in ordering these jeans, but boy am I glad I did! These jeans are very comfortable and are made very well. I like the slightly higher rise and the overall fit. They do have that curvy fit but are not too baggy like other curvy styles and are very flattering on. I also really liked the distressing details and the fact that they are lined along the knee area! I normally wear a 26S and these fit true to size for me! I am very happy with this purchase and will definitely be ordering more COI jeans! April 14, 2013
not my fit if you are petite/curvy like me (even at a size 25-26) I'd be more willing to recommend a mid rise jean.. these are somewhat low rise and even though cute, were mildly uncomfortable and wound up returning them. Good if you're long and lean , but otherwise, definately not for me. Thankfully, the kind sales clerks were able to help me find a nice fitting brand like BKE and Blue Star which I got both on sale for the price of one pair of the COI jeans April 9, 2013
So comfy I want to wear every day! I did have to get theses jeans hemmed as they only had 34in length in stock but they still feel great on. December 21, 2012
1-4 of 4