Daytrip Aquarius Flare Stretch JeanSALE $49.97 was $56.50 Item #14413DBK1004
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 19 3/4" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
This regular fit jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
Daytrip Aquarius Flare Stretch Jean 6 6
best jeans I decided to try buying these pants a size smaller than what I usually wear. I buy pants from Daytrip they always end up being way too big, not this time the 31 was perfect for me, just wish that I was able to get the normal length I had to order an XL and they are way to long. It kind of irritated me a little that the sales rep at Buckle wouldn't fix the length for me unless I wash them first. Overall I would definitely recommend this brand or the Miss Me brand these two brands seem to last the longest February 11, 2014
Very comfy, great fit and perfect length I really love these jeans.I chose them because of the simple pocket vs all of the miss me and silver jean crazy pocket embellishments. The Rhinestone rivets are ok on these...but would prefer plain ones.Fit is great, with a little stretch, but not too much that they sag after a day of wear.Thicker denim, will last longer than the silver's thin version of denim.The only thing I would like is a version of this jean in a super low rise. February 10, 2014
Good, comfortable jeans These have a slightly lower rise, but still not to low. Great fit, soft, comfortable. Run a little large. Do not shrink, wash and dry well. January 14, 2014
These are nice jeans for the price! They run a little larger than expected however are very cute on and are quite comfortable. I would recommend buying these one size smaller January 2, 2014
love them these jeans are comfortable & true to fit. I love them & would recommend highly!!! December 11, 2013
Cute jeans - run large I wasn't sure what these jeans would fit like and I ordered a 26 in them. I'm usually a 26 in BKE and a 25 in Miss Me. I would say to order this in a size or two smaller than what you wear in BKE. They are really cute jeans, but they are too big on me. It's ok though, I need some "comfy" jeans anyhow. August 23, 2013
1-6 of 6