Daytrip Aquarius Flare Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slightly fitted through the hip and thigh
- Slightly flared 19 3/4" bottom opening
- Embroidery and studs on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash with like colors. Tumble dry only.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
This regular fit flare jean is slightly fitted through the hip and thigh.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.