Daytrip Distressed Jacket
- Pieced button front cropped denim jacket
- Removable French terry hood
- Grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Body length 21" on size medium
- Layering piece(s) sold separately
- Body Shell: 87% Cotton, 13% Polyester. Sleeve/Hood Shell: 100% Cotton.
- Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash dark colors separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality garment has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. Each abrasion, hole and tear will continue to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A variety of 'toweling' fabric identified by its uncut, looped pile.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.