Daytrip Gemini Stretch Short
- Low rise zip fly 3" stretch short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
Daytrip Gemini Stretch Short 1 1
Love these! Saw these shorts online and I had to have them. I love the distressed look and the buttons on the back pocket which give them a little bling. You cant beat the price. They fit true to size. Buy them! you wont be disappointed. December 17, 2013
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.