Daytrip Leo Boot Stretch Jean$58.50 Item #14413DBK1603
- Super low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery on pieced back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Daytrip Leo Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Daytrip Leo Boot Stretch Jean Very cute. I ordered a size 34 and they fit perfect and look great! They are my new favorite jeans. Very hot even for the curvy girls!!! July 11, 2013
Not Thrilled The jeans were cute, but were super tight in the thighs and loose in the waist - very odd. Plus they didn't have any stretch which I like in a jean. I loved the wash and the look however. April 5, 2013
Super cute... SUPER SMALL! I was Super Excited to receive these jeans. Only to be Extremely Disappointed that they run about 2 sizes to small! Plus these jeans have no give/stretch, its a very stiff, i mean stiff jean material... They are very cute tho and I would give this review 5 stars if they were actually true to size. Unless the pair I got is a defect or something??? Either way I won't be keeping them and since there is no more sizes available I won't be exchanging them:( March 4, 2013
Favorite! I always have a hard time finding a perfect fit jean. I'm very short and small. These jeans fit me perfectly. I obviously had to get them hemmed. I can never find my length even online. But thankfully Buckle does free hemming. Love! February 8, 2013
shopaholic i love jeans like these. for the days i like wearing a white tee an flip flops an out the door i go, great fit. January 27, 2013
1-5 of 5