Daytrip Lyra Boot Stretch Jean$59.50 Item #14413DBK122S
- Original rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Daytrip Lyra Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
These jeans fit well These jeans are nicely finished at the seams. The 'bling' is a little large, but overall, these are very affordable and well made. The sizing runs a little larger than brands such as Miss Me, however, this brand offers a higher rise. I would recommend these jeans, but would strongly suggest that you purchase a size smaller than usual. Very comfortable, wash and dry without shrinking. Nice jeans. January 14, 2014
Pretty good The stylish look and comfy material of these jeans are great! I personally like "original" or mid-rise waisted jeans like these to cover/hold in my tummy/sides after kids (plus, nobody likes looking at other's ""muffin tops..) The fit through the butt, thighs, and legs is great, as well as the length. The side pockets are a bit shallow though, so don't plan on really using them for anything. My biggest issue with these jeans (and why they only got an average rating) is the front panel (in between the crotch and the top of the zipper) is kind of baggy/loose. It doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the jean.. it's a little weird. wearable, and might not be too noticeable, but still not the best fit in the front. To compare, I haven't had any problems with the fit of the "Harper" style jean, though it is a thicker style of denim than the Daytrips. July 23, 2013
1-2 of 2